1. THE TERMS
- PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING, VIEWING, ACCESSING OR REGISTERING ON THE WEBSITE OR ACCESSING ANY MATERIAL, INFORMATION OR SERVICES THROUGH THE WEBSITE. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE WEBSITE SHALL SIGNIFY YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE SAME.
- You should take all responsibility for Your own actions in utilizing the products and service and the Website in relation to the services availed or purchased by You and shall not be liable for any such action or consequence thereof.
- You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from purchasing products or receiving services under the laws.
4. ELIGIBILITY TO USE
- persons under 18 years of age are minors. You should be at least 18 (eighteen) years of age to use the Website and purchase any Products or avail any Services through the Website. If You do not conform to the above qualification, You are not permitted to purchase any Products or avail of the Services. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from purchasing Products or receiving Services under the applicable laws.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Website, or purchase of any the Products or use the Services offered at the Website to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time for any reason or without providing any reasons.
5. USER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY
- You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account Information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify of any unauthorized use of Your Account Information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. In the absence of such notification from You, any purchase transaction made on the Website through Your Account and/or in Your name shall be binding on You. Aramis cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with these conditions. You may be held liable for losses incurred any other user of or visitor to the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account Information secure and confidential.
- You shall ensure that the Account Information provided by You in the Website's registration form is complete, accurate and up-to-date. Use of another user's Account Information for availing the Services is expressly prohibited.
- If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
6. PRICING INFORMATION
- Aramis strives to make available Products and Services at the best possible prices and terms. Information relating to pricing of products, terms of purchase of Products, and availing any Services, through the Website, are detailed under the Terms of Offer For Sale.
- You agree to provide correct and accurate credit / debit card / net banking/ e-wallet details to the approved payment gateway for purchasing any Products and/or availing Services. You shall not use the credit / debit card which is not lawfully owned by You, i.e. in any transaction, You must use Your own credit / debit card / net banking/ e-wallet. The information provided by You will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of Your credit / debit card/ net banking/ e-wallet details. Aramis expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of Your credit / debit card/ net banking/ e-wallet.
7. USAGE CONDUCT
- You shall solely be responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipment and Internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact on the Website.
- You shall use this Website for reasonable and lawful purposes only, and shall not indulge in any activity that is not envisaged through the Website.
- aRaims shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly due to any unauthorized transaction effected from Your Account for any reason whatsoever.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Website and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to all text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, images, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (collectively, the "Content") on the Website is owned and controlled by Aramis and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website ("Marks") are the property of araims. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of Aramis.
- Aramis owns all intellectual property rights to the trademark "Aramis" and variants thereof, and the domain name, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (patent pending), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks.
- Except as expressly provided herein, You acknowledge and agree that You shall not copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from Aramis.
- araims may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate Your access to the Website if Aramis determines that You have violated the Terms or Additional Terms or any other duty owed to Aramis. Any violation by You of the Terms will constitute a breach, and will cause irreparable harm to Aramis, for which monetary damages is likely to be inadequate, and You consent to Aramis obtaining any injunctive or equitable relief that Aramis necessary or appropriate. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Aramis may have at law or in equity.
10. GOVERNING LAW
- The Terms and all transactions entered and the relationship between You and Aramis and any mutual claims shall be governed in accordance with the laws without reference to any conflict of laws principles.
11. REPORT ABUSE
- In the event You come across any abuse or violation of the Terms or if You become aware of any objectionable Content on the Website, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org
13. NEWSLETTERS AND COMMUNICATIONS
- You hereby expressly agree to receive communications and newsletters from Aramis by SMS and e-mails. You can unsubscribe / opt-out from receiving communications and newsletters from Aramis at any time by following the procedure set forth in the newsletters.